Wednesday, October 14, 2015

It's A Weird World

My name's Evan,
I'm different, I'm not into sports, not serious about sports, and want to be a psychologist when I grow up. I'm weird lets face it. I don't take being weird as an insult, ok maybe I'm exaggerating  a bit. A lot. Ok most of us kids aren't completely into sports. But sometimes you just wish that you could be popular and be yourself at the same time. The truth is that it doesn't matter if your popular, it matters that you are a good person. I know that some of the population is screaming at the screen wanting to rip my heart of out of my chest. Well haters gonna' hate! (not a reference to the song) I'm also writing a book, any suggestions for it. My books about how to deal with being the most popular person.

It's A Weird World,
Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment